1/19/16

Welcome back!

Hey guys! Welcome back to Saint Michael’s! I hope you all had a great break.

Considering how warm it was last year, it’s kind of surprising how the winter has really picked up. I’ll try not making “Winter is Coming” jokes throughout the entirety of this post, but I promise nothing.

You love it though.


Going from a humid 100 degrees to a dry 8 is a pretty big shock, but I honestly like the winter. Although it does suck to have to go outside when it’s snowing, but hey – at least you’re going indoors again very soon after that. And it is really nice to be back for classes – I’m pretty excited about my schedule, everything sounds really interesting.

Granted, the spring semester is relatively smaller than the Fall one, meaning we will spend less time together this time. But it doesn’t mean there’s less to talk about. Next week the school will host our customary Martin Luther King Jr. Week, with daily activities in the memory of one of the greatest leaders the country has ever seen.





It will be my pleasure to hopefully entertain you once again! Your attention is really appreciated and it’s shaping up to be a great semester.


Have a lovely day.

...

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment