12/18/15

Today is the last day of finals! CELEBRATE!

We’ve had a great semester, haven’t we? I got a new job, you read my blog posts – we all had a very productive four months. It’s nice to take the time of the day to reflect on where we stand now, and to try to remember how did we see ourselves at the end of Fall.
Some of us won’t be returning next semester, some of us will be moving on to greater and better things, and some of us will just come back in a couple of weeks, well-rested and hopefully well-fed. I never thought I would actually feel sad with the prospect of going home – Saint Michael’s College has actually become my home away from home. I never thought it would happen so fast.

God, I keep thinking of all the hours I spent at Dion's this semester,
 and I kind of wonder if I should try to sleep more.
Though I will admit, it is nice having a place so far away from where I was born associated with so many good memories. My sophomore year has challenged me in ways I didn’t know I would be challenged, and I feel like a stronger person for going through it.
Wherever you are now, I hope you have had an excellent semester. And if you didn’t, don’t worry – next term is always a chance to try again. New classes, new friends, that’s all going to affect your life here. And it’s going to be great.
I’m looking forward to coming back, and I’m looking forward to writing to you again, kind reader. I hope you have lovely holidays!

And I hope you find actual snow. Like, fun snow.
Not dangerous or annoying snow.
It's so ridiculously warm.

P.S: By the way, I didn’t synch these properly, but if you would like to check that out, I just finished my week hosting the official SMC Instagram page! Go like my pictures if you love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment